Bathroom remodeling is a great way to transform your space and increase your home value by making some changes. If you’re planning on redoing your bathroom, it’s a good idea to consider a few creative storage solutions to make your space as functional, organized and stylish as possible. Keep reading for some bathroom storage inspiration and creative ideas for custom bathroom cabinets in Las Vegas, NV.
Ideas for bathroom storage
Bathroom storage is important when it comes to functionality, organization, style, home value and aesthetic appeal. The right custom bathroom cabinets in Enterprise, NV can make all the difference. If you’re considering investing in new cabinets for your bathroom, it’s a good idea to get some inspiration and gather ideas for your storage design. Here are a few great suggestions for bathroom storage and organization:
- Floating vanity: A floating vanity is a sleek, stylish way to incorporate storage into your bathroom. Floating vanities are secured to the wall instead of sitting on the floor, and this gives them a unique look that can elevate the design of a bathroom while providing plenty of storage space.
- Roll-out shelves: Roll-out shelves are great for storing lots of items in a way that’s easily accessible. Keep your bathroom organized by incorporating a few roll-out shelves into your vanity or custom bathroom cabinets in Henderson, NV.
- Hidden mirror storage: Incorporating a medicine cabinet into your bathroom vanity is a practical way to maximize storage in small spaces. Consider a medicine cabinet that’s set back into the wall to increase storage space even more.
- Open shelving: A combination of cabinets, drawers and open shelves is great for boosting style and aesthetic appeal in a bathroom. Showcase towels, décor and books on open shelves to give your bathroom a more elegant look and feel.
- Expanded counter space: Skip the double sink in your bathroom and opt for more counter space instead. Without the extra sink, there’s also more space underneath the counter for drawer and cabinet storage.
- Storage tower: Use a storage tower in your bathroom to increase vertical storage space. A storage tower with drawers on the bottom and shelving on top is ideal for storing towels, washcloths, toiletries and styling tools. Placing a storage tower in between double sinks makes your items accessible while improving the overall look of your bathroom.
Custom bathroom cabinets in Summerlin, NV
If you’re looking for new cabinets for your bathroom, reach out to Authentic Custom Cabinetry. We specialize in custom cabinetry for kitchens, bathrooms and offices. No matter what your needs may be, our team has the experience, skills and expertise necessary to make your vision a reality. During COVID-19, we’re bringing the storeroom to you by providing an online shopping experience. When you choose us for your cabinets, you get the quality service and products you’re looking for without the risk of visiting a showroom in person. Call us today to get started with a consultation and find out more about what our team can do for you.