Remodeling your bathroom is one of the most significant investments you can make as a homeowner, especially if you’re considering selling your house soon. In addition to getting a brand-new face for your bathroom, a proper remodel can increase your property value by thousands of dollars.
If you’re considering remodeling your bathroom soon, you might want to think about going with a modern style and custom bathroom cabinetry in Phoenix, AZ. Keep reading to learn a few of today’s hottest trends and to get a few ideas for your new bathroom:
- Black and other dark colors: Black is back, and it’s more popular than ever before! Interior designers are using black and other dark colors in everything from light fixtures to vanities and even mirrors. If you’re skeptical about going too dark, you could consider choosing a lighter gray shade that’ll look great in any bathroom.
- High tech: With features like thermostats we can control with our smartphones, our homes are “smarter” than ever before. This trend continues in the bathrooms, where homeowners are adding features like TVs in mirrors, speakers in showers and hands-free sinks. You may never want to leave your bathroom after upgrading it like that!
- Vintage comeback: Shades of brass and gold are becoming more popular for sinks and toilets. Though these vintage-looking fixtures might remind you of your grandparents’ house, brass and gold colors can create a warm and homey feeling in your bathroom. Maybe that’s the reason why your grandparents picked them out in the first place!
- Industrial influences: Metal, wood and exposed brick finishes might not work in every bathroom across the country, but they’re certainly becoming more popular. Your bathroom will look and feel like an old industrial space, which will certainly make it the talk of the neighborhood if you go this route.
- Unique tile patterns: There’s no reason to play it safe with your tile anymore! Hexagon, arabesque, diamond and chevron patterns of all colors and textures are popping up across the country. You can use these tiles as an accent piece on your bathroom wall, or decorate your whole floor with these unique pieces.
- Wood accents: The bathroom is probably the last place you’d think to add wood because of all the moisture and humidity. Well, think again! Homeowners are using treated wood to create a warm and welcoming environment. Consider using colored wood for a unique look!
- Ample storage space: The best way to increase functionality in your bathroom is by adding tons of storage space. Homeowners are adding more drawers, shelving and even closets in their bathrooms to store all of their towels, toiletries, bathroom appliances, etc. Talk to our team about adding unique storage space that will be both functional and stylish.
Contact Authentic Custom Cabinetry to hire a fully-licensed, insured and bonded contractor to take care of your custom cabinets in Phoenix, AZ and Las Vegas, NV! Kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, office cabinets, and more. Contact us today for details!